Kia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Sorento SX Ebony Black
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looked all over the Internet and can't find them anywhere? Anyone know where I can get some? Post a link

·
Super Moderator
1995 Procharged Mustang Cobra -- 2006 Grand Cheorkee limted Hemi.
4,426 Posts
Only for lx and ex. Can't even find them at the dealer.
Your correct Kia does NOT make any flaps for the SX, the rocker mldg's are diff and Kia has not come with a set. Dought they will since the SX has been out for 2 years now. Try a google search for some aftermarket ones.

·
Registered
White 2012 SX AWD
760 Posts
There's another thread about mud flaps for SX on this board...keep searching.

·
Registered
2012 Sorento SX,Shelby Cobra GT500,'12 Nissan Sentra,'09 Ford Focus
123 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Actually, there are mud guards available for the 2011 to 2013 Sorento SX. The dealers don't know about them. I installed front and rear guards in less than an hour -- no need to remove wheels -- no drilling -- 4 attachment points on the front, 3 on the rear -- the fit is perfect.
One negative -- I believe they are the guards that are standard on the Canadian SX and are somewhat short. But they do look great on my white SX.
Part numbers: Front 1UF46-AC000, Rear 1UF46-AC100
Price -- about $70 for both. The cost to me was less, because my terrific dealership (Citrus Kia in Crystal River, FL) gives a good discount if the auto is purchased from them.

·
Registered
2013 Sorento SX Ebony Black
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just ordered them on Ebay for $66 shipped for front and back. I checked the part #'s and they were the same as yours. Hope they fit because the last ones I ordered (not OEM) from an earlier post I had to send back. I hope they look good on my black SX

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just looked at snoel63 pics and I installed the same style on my 2008 sorento.
Mine are from Canadian Tire but are also available from Walmart. They run about 20 dollars apair. I took off the Kia mud guards and replaced them with these because they are larger and can be positioned lower to keep the splashes from coming up the side of the car much better than the Kia ones. They also have reflector strips and are nice looking.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts