Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my 2013 Optima SX few days ago, and encountered the problem below. Anyone had this problem before???? How to fix this? I talked to service department, and they had no clue why.

Every time I switch to "Media" or "AM/FM" or "XM" screen, from "Climate" screen, the touch screen stopped working, and I'm not able to switch back to "Climate" screen again. Unless I switch to say "Navi" screen first.

·
Registered
2016 Soul SX - Caribbean Blue
8,515 Posts
does it have a reset button? My UVO system does, if you have anything strange happen to reset the system (had no problems so far). It's just a little hole where you insert a paper clip or something similar to reset it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did bring this car back to dealer and had them checked this problem. They did also reset my system, but the problem still existed. They escalate to Kia Canada to find out how to fix it. Hopefully they can deal with it soon.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought my 2013 Kia Sorento July 31st - today the screen went black and didn't come back on. I tried the reset button on UVO but it didn't work. I have to wait until the 13th for the dealership to get me in to take a look at it. The music, phone, etc. don't work now. I'm very disappointed :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts