Kia Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have pictures of their rear LED tail lights from your Rio 5 door? I am told they have them but I am yet to see good pictures of them on and off during the day and at night. I am all about safety on the road so that is why I wanted to know what you all think from owning yours. Thanks. :)

·
Registered
2012 Kia Rio5 SX
17 Posts
LED Tail Lights

I have got them on my 2012 Rio5 SX, and I can say simply incredible.
The LED tail lights were one of car futures that I most love about this vehicle!
They are very bright especially during the evening hours.
Just go for it, and you will not be disappointed.

·
Premium Member
'12 Rio SLS, '13 XR6 Turbo, '15 XR8 S/C
995 Posts
great shot sharidas..

The LED's on the Rio are very well done. During the day you'll get the thick, flat LED tail light bands lighting up as brake lights, along with the thin LED lines inside them, and the high mount centre brake light. As soon as the headlights are activated, the thick flat LEDs act as tail lights, and the brake lights become the thin LED lines inside them, along with the high mount centre brake light.

They're very effective.

I don't have any great pics but here are a few anyway. I'll take some at night with a decent camera maybe one day.

·
Registered
2013 Rio EX, 2012 Sedona LX
154 Posts
dchev said:
I just did some pictures tonight, but because I used my phone, they are not very good. Still, I really like these tail lights and the front LED lights, as well.
What brand 194 LEDs did you use in the front corners? I can't get quite a "glow" with these Pilot brand lights I'm using now.

·
Registered
2014 Kia Rio, 2020 Ford Escape SEL, 2017 Chevrolet Colorado 2WT
1,190 Posts
He hasn't been here since September 2013.....

·
Registered
2014 Kia Rio, 2020 Ford Escape SEL, 2017 Chevrolet Colorado 2WT
1,190 Posts
And he hasn't been here since August 2015. The people you guys are quoting haven't posted here for a while. You probably should check their profile before you quote someone from a thread approaching 4 years old.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts