Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Cee'd 2013
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 cee'd, when the engine is warm the idle rpm sits at about 600. If i press the accelerator slowly the rpm jumps to about 1400-1500, and no matter how lightly I try to ease off it dropw back to the idle range. While driving this seems to affect the car by either constantly wanting to increase the car's speed or engine breaking when letting just the smallest amount.

Just had it in at the KIA service and the said they could'nt find any faults and that my "problem" is most likely a feature. The car still has factory warranty.

Any ideas? Is this a feature?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Kia Ceed 1.6 GDI 2013,Mazda 6 2.0i 2013
4 Posts
I have a 2013 cee'd, when the engine is warm the idle rpm sits at about 600. If i press the accelerator slowly the rpm jumps to about 1400-1500, and no matter how lightly I try to ease off it dropw back to the idle range. While driving this seems to affect the car by either constantly wanting to increase the car's speed or engine breaking when letting just the smallest amount.

Just had it in at the KIA service and the said they could'nt find any faults and that my "problem" is most likely a feature. The car still has factory warranty.

Any ideas? Is this a feature?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
I have Kia Ceed 2013 1.6 petrol and dont have this problem

·
Registered
Cee'd 2 CRDi(126)
63 Posts
I have a Cee'd 1.6 CRDi, MY13, registered December 2012. I don't have this problem either. If it is a feature it is a stupid one. It is not a feature.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts