Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has nothing better to do :), please do me a favor.. I noticed that my rear driver corner of the bumper is considerably looser than the other side. When I grab onto the mud guard behind the rear driver tire and wiggle, there is quite a bit more play that when I do the same on the other side.

I looked in the wheel well and tightened any of the screws that I saw but most are the kind that just push in and force out little arms on the other side to hold stuff down.

I will have the dealer look at it however just curious if anyone else has noticed this..

Neutoric Optima owner!

·
Registered
2012 Optima EX, 04 Sebring. 98 Ranger
104 Posts
I noticed mine is the same as well and while at the dealers for an oil change I played around with some that were on the lot and in the show room. Hey the dealer is right, "they all do that"

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
loose bumper

The dealer replaced a clip in the inside wheel well and it is no better..oh well, time to move onto the next minor issue..

Do you have the wind noise issue on the driver door like a lot of other people? My dealer test drove it and said they couldn't hear it! At anything over 50 km/h, it is extremely noticeable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts