Kia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone suggest a good place to purchase black ventvisors for a 2012 Sportage? If it's not to much to ask can you also provide a link to the suggested seller? Thanks

·
Registered
2012 White Sportage LX 6 Spd MT and 2016 Honda HR-V LX CWT
34 Posts
Are you referring to side window deflector. If yes, weathertech now sells them. weathertech.com

·
Registered
2012 sportage LX AWD
10 Posts
Are you referring to side window deflector. If yes, weathertech now sells them. weathertech.com
ordered a set from them friday. hope they're worth the price ($99.95 plus shipping).

·
Registered
2012 Black Cherry AWD Sportage SX
61 Posts
I would like to see them on! Pictures! My wife has a bug for getting some for the SX

·
Registered
2011 AWD Sportage SX
925 Posts
$100 plus shipping is expensive. I got mine on ebay from jayongmall for 36.99 free shipping.

Here is a picture from last year, sorry I used a cellphone so pic is not that great

·
Registered
2012 sportage LX AWD
10 Posts
$100 plus shipping is expensive. I got mine on ebay from jayongmall for 36.99 free shipping.

Here is a picture from last year, sorry I used a cellphone so pic is not that great
Those look like the PUTCO visors. They mount on the outside of the door frame.

The WEATHERTECH visors are the in-channel type. I think that's why they're more expensive.

·
Registered
2011 AWD Sportage SX
925 Posts
Those look like the PUTCO visors. They mount on the outside of the door frame.

The WEATHERTECH visors are the in-channel type. I think that's why they're more expensive.
Yes they mount of the outside of the door frame. The only thing I was hesitant about the in channel types is that exerted extra pressure on the window glass.

·
Registered
2012 sportage LX AWD
10 Posts
finally got my weathertech visors.:D

fairly simple to install. no adhesive on the fronts, double sided 3M on the backs.

CAUTION: when installing, don't bow them too much, or the flanges will crack.:eek: (i learned this the hard way:rolleyes:)

·
Registered
98 Honda CR-V, 08 GMC CC, 96 Camry Coupe V6, 11 Kia Sportage EX AWD
87 Posts
Awesome. I've been waiting on Weathertech to sell these. I have them on my GMC and I love them..Just ordered a set for the wifes Sportage Thanks!

·
Registered
2011 Sportage SX AWD, 2006 Civic Si
17 Posts
This was my first mod. Weathertech makes nice stuff. I've had the visors on my last 3 vehicles. Loving the new truck so far!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts