Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in the Leather seats but not the navigation system which replaces the UVO sound system. Is is possible to order one without the other? Can't seem to get an answer from any dealers

regards!

·
Premium Member
2020 Hyundai Palisades
2,967 Posts
i would go to the KIA website and do a build it and see what comes with the different packages or call them and ask!! and it also depends who you ask at the dealer for the answer try the SALES MGR or GENERAL MGR.

·
Registered
former owner of a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
8,532 Posts
I am interested in the Leather seats but not the navigation system which replaces the UVO sound system. Is is possible to order one without the other? Can't seem to get an answer from any dealers

regards!
where are you located, I've never heard of a Soul EX.

Presuming you are in the US - Leather is part of the Premium package, so you can only get what is in the package, it cannot be broken down. However, if you want a + or ! with leather only then it would have to be done aftermarket. Others members have had this done sometimes arranged via the dealer at the time of purchase. You cannot factory order it just that way.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry the EX is Exclaim or the !

We actually jst bought one on Friday with everything loaded and the Nav system and sound system is great. Not sure what I am missing with the UVO but I don't care. Off on a road trip to San Diego from L.A. Thanks for the replies.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts