Kia Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Kia Sorento EX Sunroof
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all .. Any suggest on where I can find a good deal on the roof rack? I was told you have to make sure they know you have the non-sunroof model or with sunroof Before purchasing ....

·
Registered
14 Kia Sorento (V6 EX AWD), 2013 Nissan Altima SV
293 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Sorento SX V6 2WD Titanium/B&D leather
309 Posts
This listing is for a set of Brand New OEM Kia Roof Rack (2) Cross Bars. Black in color. OP states he wants a roof rack.....if he means rails and crossbars....way more.:eek:

·
Super Moderator
1995 Procharged Mustang Cobra, 2021 Sportage EX w/EX tech package
4,690 Posts
Well, lets ask the OP, do you need everything, or just the cross bars??

·
Registered
2012 Sorento SX V6 2WD Titanium/B&D leather
309 Posts
Hello all .. Any suggest on where I can find a good deal on the roof rack? I was told you have to make sure they know you have the non-sunroof model or with sunroof Before purchasing ....
If you would edit/update your profile to include where you reside,what year,model,and engine of your Sorento,it would help others understand your situatiion better and quicker replies will ensue.Welcome:)

·
Registered
293 Posts
I figured..

I figured that he wanted crossbars as he noted sunroof versus no sunroof. If he doesn't have roof rails, thule and yakima would be his best bets.

This listing is for a set of Brand New OEM Kia Roof Rack (2) Cross Bars. Black in color. OP states he wants a roof rack.....if he means rails and crossbars....way more.:eek:

·
Registered
2012 Kia Sorento EX Sunroof
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone for the comments. Ya I meant the cross bar. I wanted to check if there was a cheaper version then buying it from Kia. I have a buddy that works there and he is willing to hook me out at cost which is around 250 bucks.

·
Registered
293 Posts
in that case...

In that case, the Kia OEM superstore is a lot less at $144 for both crossbars. I haven't bought from them before, but haven't heard any negatives.

Factory Genuine OEM 2011 2012 2013 Kia Sorento Roof Rack Cross Bars Roof Rails Luggage Rack #1U021 ADU00

Thanks everyone for the comments. Ya I meant the cross bar. I wanted to check if there was a cheaper version then buying it from Kia. I have a buddy that works there and he is willing to hook me out at cost which is around 250 bucks.

·
Registered
10 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
What about the "without a panoramic roof" warning?
Can I use these with a panoramic roof, or do I need something else?
Anyone with a panoramic roof tried them?
I think the racks might fit but the sunroof might hit the racks if opened due to the lower profile and the fact that the sunroof opens up over the roof, not inside it. However, you might want to measure before you buy just to make sure.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts