Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2012 Kia Sedona
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very cost effectively "pimped" the inside of my Sedona. Ebony Zebra Dash kit and Faux Leather Seats. That with a few window tints from (and the eyebrow) my van is comfortable with a touch of "PIMP" all about $300

Trim Kit: Kia Sedona Ebony Zebra (cost $90/ I installed)
Seats: (2) Front Faux 2 Tone Leather (cost $85 / I installed)
Windows: 2 front and windshield eyebrow (cost $120 had professionally done)

(* Pic shows DRIVERS SEAT Installed / Passenger Seat not installed in this pic to show difference)

5-7 Days after seat was installed, it took form and looks perfect. Firm and protects the seats.

Attachments

·
Registered
263 Posts
Very cost effectively "pimped" the inside of my Sedona. Ebony Zebra Dash kit and Faux Leather Seats. That with a few window tints from (and the eyebrow) my van is comfortable with a touch of "PIMP" all about $300

Trim Kit: Kia Sedona Ebony Zebra (cost $90/ I installed)
Seats: (2) Front Faux 2 Tone Leather (cost $85 / I installed)
Windows: 2 front and windshield eyebrow (cost $120 had professionally done)

(* Pic shows DRIVERS SEAT Installed / Passenger Seat not installed in this pic to show difference)

5-7 Days after seat was installed, it took form and looks perfect. Firm and protects the seats.
RE: Trim Kit: Kia Sedona Ebony Zebra (cost $90/ I installed)

Source? Part numbers?

(If Ebay auction, etc, please do a COPY and PASTE of ad copy (Text and pics) in addition to linky to Ebay auction as most Ebay links go STALE after 90-days.

Think what kind of info would help someone running a search 18 months from now.)

BTW: Does source have any other stuff?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts