Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2012 rio 5 mt
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im posting this to encourage rio5 owners on installing these visors I bought on ebay. easy Installed in less than 10 minutes just cleaned the door with rubbing alcohol and a tissue. 39 dollors here in usa.free ship and they took about 2 weeks to get from Korea.Love em and on hot days with a chance of rain I can leave my window down 2 inches. [12+ Kia Rio 5DR / All New Pride 5DR] Sun Visor Smoke Window Vent Shade K901-118 | eBay

·
Registered
2012 Rio EX Sedan UVO Auto/Tanzanite blue/tinted windows/Vent visors
313 Posts
Im posting this to encourage rio5 owners on installing these visors I bought on ebay. easy Installed in less than 10 minutes just cleaned the door with rubbing alcohol and a tissue. 39 dollors here in usa.free ship and they took about 2 weeks to get from Korea.Love em and on hot days with a chance of rain I can leave my window down 2 inches. [12+ Kia Rio 5DR / All New Pride 5DR] Sun Visor Smoke Window Vent Shade K901-118 | eBay
Hi, I had vent visors installed by the dealer here in Montréal. What can I say? A lot more expensive but...guaranteed all the way. Do you have the Kia letters stamped on the visors? Show some pics please.

·
Registered
2012 Rio EX Sedan UVO Auto/Tanzanite blue/tinted windows/Vent visors
313 Posts
Hi, thanks for the pic. Don't these vents add a touch of class on Rios? Your visors are truly sharp.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts