Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I have an iPhone 4 and it's connected to the car. When I look it up in the settings, it shows it's there and when I first had it, it was working fine.

However within the past few days, I notice that while my phone will still play my music (I plug it in with the USB), my contacts aren't on my car, nor the recent calls. Also, when my car is in this mode, whenever someone calls me, the car will display the number as 'Unknown' when it is a number in my phone book. So obviously the phone is connected it just isn't showing the contacts, thus enabling the voice command.

Does anybody else have this problem?

Thanks

·
Registered
2012 Dune Kia Soul! w/PP and I FREAKIN' LOVE IT!
2 Posts
UVO-Phone problems

I experienced a similar issue and I found that for whatever reason, I simply needed to reconnect my bluetooth. While parked and your Soul running, access your phone go to settings, general, bluetooth, in Devices click KIA MOTORS, press connect. If it won't, then you need to input the password. The password should be in your manual. Mine is 0000. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2012 Kia Soul +
34 Posts
The Kia bluetooth system really needs a firmware update I think. I have the missing contacts issue all the time

1 - 3 of 3 Posts