Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2012 Kia Sorrento
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2012 Kia Sorrento SX with 30K miles on it. Just recently on a trip to CT the Nav Screen would not respond to touch screen. The caution warning comes up but will not respond to touching Agree, English, or whatever. Satellite radio works fine, phone app works fine but cannot get into the Nav system. Tried pulling the Module 2 fuse and Audio fuse to reset the system but still no luck.
Any suggestions? No certified Kia dealer within 40 miles makes it a bit inconvenient to take to dealer.

·
Registered
2016 Kia Sorento SX V6
6 Posts
I've given up on my nav in car and use google navigation. It gives better traffic and the arrival times are on the mark as opposed to Kia nav which never is realistic about travel times. Get to a dealer and good luck.:cool:

·
Registered
2012 Sorento EX 2.4 GDI
171 Posts
I have no issues with my navigation as to how it functions for directions. I know what traffic looks like where I travel and I can compute how long it is going to take me based on my miles to go and speed I am traveling...never concerned myself with traffic or arrival time. I guess that is the luxury of living in the vastness of the Pacific NW! :)

·
Registered
2012 Sorento SX
2 Posts
The same thing happened to my GPS. Touchscreen worked fine where the "Accept" button was in other areas such as settings and Phone. After turning the car off/on again several times I was finally able to hit accept from the GPS.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts