Kia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Kia Rio5 SX
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and gals,

I live in USA, and I have 2012 Kia Rio5 SX with Nav system.
I had an issues with blue tooth of the nav system, so dealer replaced it with another unit. I have the feeling that this unit is refurbished, so I have request to all of you who have Nav Systems in your Rios.
Please post Firmware Model and Nav App Model of your Nav systems.
I will really apreciate it!
Also, could you share if you have two dots on the side of CD slot where you insert the CD that the lights are on. I have two dots on the side of CD slot; however, only the dot on the left is switched on all the time.

Thanks, DM

·
Registered
2012 Kia Rio5 SX
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More info

It is very easy to find out all information about Nav system in our Rios.
1. use "set up" button on the right side of the screen.
2. use "main" button on the screen.
3. use " system info" button on the screen.
Thus, you can see all information!
This is what I have got for my Nav system:

Firmware ver.: UB.USA.M1.110525.020
Nav app ver.: UB.USA.SOP.001.110523
Map Ver.: USA.04.05.26

Please share your numbers/info! Any information will be appreciated

Thanks, D.M.

·
Registered
2012 Kia Rio5 SX
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is there any body with 2012 Kia Rio5 SX with Nav system

Looking this forum, there are so many people with 2012-2013 Kia Rio SX with Nav System. So, how come nobody can give any information about their systems. I wrote down the way how you guys can access this information, yet there is still no post from anybody???
Is it so difficult to look at this info and write it down....it takes 1-2 minutes!
Wow...

·
Registered
2014 Abyss Blue Kia Forte EX Sedan
180 Posts
Wow is right!!!!

Do you really think belittling people is the best way to get someone to help you?

I don't have nav but if I did, I'm sure I would be jumping at the chance to assist someone that has been so patient!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio SX
22 Posts
Looking this forum, there are so many people with 2012-2013 Kia Rio SX with Nav System. So, how come nobody can give any information about their systems. I wrote down the way how you guys can access this information, yet there is still no post from anybody???
Is it so difficult to look at this info and write it down....it takes 1-2 minutes!
Wow...
You catch more bees with honey. With your attitude, don't expect anyone to help.

·
Registered
2012 Kia Rio5 SX
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did not mean to offend anybody with my post.
Four Days is a reasonable time for any body with Nav system to look at this information and post it. I would have done it! I posted instructions how to find this info, as well.
Also, if somebody thinks that it is so hard to write, they can post just...my numbers are the same or something like that.
This forum is for people who have this vehicle to help each other.
Again, I did not mean to offend any body!
Regards, D.M.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio SX
22 Posts
I just checked my 2013 Rio built in March 2012 and I have the exact same numbers as you. Hope this helps.

Cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts