changes to the 2013 (very little). The 2013's have been out for some time.
- Revised KIA badge on hood, trunk lid and steering wheel
- Standard steering-wheel mounted paddle shifters on SX model
- Standard cargo floor tray and net on EX and SX 5-door models
- Revised rear seat back release lever (flip-type handle) on 5-door models
- Optional Integrated Stop and Go system (ISG) included with ECO Package
I just got a 2013 5-door Rio LX (i think) though i'm too poor for the premium package. but i love it! the ECO mode definitely helps MPG...though my avg so far is still about 27. hoping it gets better as i break the car in.