Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Excuse me if this has been posted before, but I tried to search the threads and didn't find the topic.

I recently bought a brand new 2012 Kia Forte at the end of April. I absolutely LOVE my Kia and everything about it. I haven't had any problems with my car or with the Bluetooth sync.

I have an iPhone 4S, and last week I updated it with the new iOS 6 software. When plugging in my iPhone to the Kia connector cord, you cannot access your music through your phone... only through the car. That's understandable, so what I have done (like many others) is that I have made playlists of the music I listen to the most. I don't know if this is a coincidence, but ever since I updated my iPhone with iOS 6, some of my playlists will not work. When I click on them, they say NO FILE. They work perfectly fine on my iPhone, and if I access the playlist first, then plug my phone into the car, it works. What I am trying to say is that it won't let me access them through my car. You can see all the available playlists, but like I said, once you click on them they it says NO FILE. I have even tried to delete my playlists and redo them, and it still doesn't work. The weird thing is, a few playlists work just fine. :confused:

I'm not sure what to do about it. I'm not freaking out or anything, but it's a little frustrating that if I want to change my music, I have to unplug my iPhone, find my music, and plug it back in. I don't like doing that while I drive, which is why I wanted a hands-free kind of car.

Just thought I would post on here and see if anyone is having the same problem as me. Like I said, it might have nothing to do with the iOS 6 software... that might just be a coincidence. Don't know if it could be a glitch or anything.

Any help, suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated! :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a brand new Sportage - iPhone and playlists worked fine until IOS6 came along, now some playlists say 'No File', and others work fine. Coincidentally, my iPod 60GB which has the same playlists, works fine....and it's not on IOS6

1 - 2 of 2 Posts