Kia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Kia Sorento LX 2.4l
4 Posts
Just curious, are you changing as required or have you been having a "knocking" sound coming from passenger rear?
I have a 2012 Sorento and am getting what is described above and someone mentioned it could be fuel tank or the fuel pump.
Wondered if you had any insight? Thanks

·
Registered
2011 Kia Sorento
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just curious, are you changing as required or have you been having a "knocking" sound coming from passenger rear?
I have a 2012 Sorento and am getting what is described above and someone mentioned it could be fuel tank or the fuel pump.
Wondered if you had any insight? Thanks
Mine has intermittent fuel loss while driving

·
Registered
2011 Kia Sorento
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am not sure if it behind the driver's side or the passengers side rear seat. I show different videos of different sides. Please help

·
Registered
Sorento 2012
236 Posts
That free on-line info from KIA is more generic info for the Sorento. It is closer to covering a base 4 cylinder model of the Sorento so a lot of the pictures do not totally match. It is to be used as a reference. If you want info that matches your Sorento then you need to get a subscription to KIA Global Information System (KGIS). Also remember that service manuals are written for auto service professionals and will not cover every little detail. Do not waste your money on ALLDATADIY.com as they only copied the info from the free KIA site that you already have.

The link to KGIS is : Kia Global Information System (KGIS)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts