Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Kia Sorento EX V6
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know if any aftermarket exhaust companies are going to make an exhaust system for the 2011 sorentos? or would it have to be custom made?

·
Banned
2013 Sorento EX V6 AWD
707 Posts
does anyone know if any aftermarket exhaust companies are going to make an exhaust system for the 2011 sorentos? or would it have to be custom made?
Is there a problem with your exhaust system? It should last a lot longer than 2 years. If you're hoping for a "performance" system, you'll likely have to get someone to custom fabricate it for you. Gains would be minimal...you might eke out an extra 5-7% power on the high end of the RPM band if you also got aftermarket high-flow catalytic converters.

Best,

·
Registered
2011 Kia Sorento EX V6
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i want an aftermarket exhaust more for the sound than the performance. i kinda figured it would have to be custom built, but was hoping someone came out with one or was in the process of it. i saw that link for the dual. they have the exact same one on another website that's in english. it's where i got some of my aftermarket parts. the website is Customsrt.net - Kia Sorento Aftermarket Accessories Store if anyone is interested. they are a bit pricey though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts