Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Kia Sorento EX-Luxury
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I recently purchased a 2011 Kia Sorento EX-Luxury and have read comments about the windshield heater and tire pressure warning system. I looked in my owners manual and there is no mention of either feature. I looked at the windshield where the windshield wipers rest and could not see any heater traces in the glass. The Sorento is a Canadian model, do I have either of these features on my model?

·
Registered
2012 Sorento EX-V6 Luxury
234 Posts
I have a 2012 EX & my dealer informed me that the TPMS is not available on Canadian versions.:cool:

·
Registered
former owner of a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
8,539 Posts
no Canadian Kia has TPMS, according to the 2011 Sorento brochure I have the wiper de-icer feature is standard on all 2011 Sorento's in Canada.
The wire maybe difficult to see, but you would have to test it with some snow or ice (do you get that in Victoria) as it operates when you active the rear window defroster.

·
Registered
2011 Kia Sorento EX-Luxury
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorento EX-L options

Thanks for the info guys, so the rear defrost will also defrost the windshield and side mirrors. We rarely get snow here, in our suburb we have not gotten any snow this year so I am hoping for a dump so I can test how it handles in the snow as well as the defrost features ( I park in the garage overnight ). Cheers, Fud.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts