Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Kia Sorento 2.4I
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having an issue with my headlights. When I turn them on at night, if I use my blinkers the cut off. I can usually get them back on if I play with the blinker stock some. I've noticed that other lights like those for the aux and iPod ports will turn on and off during this time too.

Should I just replace the signal stock or has anybody else seen this problem and found a solution?

·
Registered
2011 Kia Sorento 2.4I
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also I did see this instructional for replacing the turn signal for a Soul where the client noted the same issue.

But I'm also finding an extension for the warranty for the Clockspring as it appears that may be the (or an issue) and my airbag light is on...

·
Registered
Sorento 2012
216 Posts
The clock spring is for the air bag and has nothing to do with the headlights or turn signals. If you can get the lights back on by playing with one of the stocks, then it could either be the stock assembly or wiring that is hooked to the stock assembly would be the best guess from the information you provided. Here is a link to a replacement stock/switch assembly: 2011 KIA SORENTO 2.4L L4 Electrical-Switch & Relay Parts | RockAuto

1 - 3 of 3 Posts