Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 Forte with navigation. Yesterday I got home and the radio was working fine. When I got back in a few hours later there was no sound coming from the radio... The touch screen still works and everthing on the radio powers as usual. The only issue I have is no music or no beeps from the radio. Please any help with this would be wonderful... My family and I are getting ready to go on a trip and this will be a long trip with a 4 and an 8 year old with no music.... Thanks... Mark :confused:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am interested in the solution to this problem too. Is there a reset for the radio? Will disconnecting the battery for a while solve it? Is there a button sequence to enter a service mode to reset it? Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
No sound

I just had the same problem. Luckily, I'm still under warranty so they simply replaced the unit. Only problem...they installed a refurbished unit. It caused all kinds of grief with my Sirius radio, as the "new" unit esn# still belonged to someone else. Sirius is giving me a hard time about it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts