Kia Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2009 KIA Sedona LX
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello guys/girls

I just picked up a 2009 Sedona LX and it has the rear heater with the fan speed control for it but it does not have a Temp wheel adjuster for the back And today I noticed that when I had the front AC on and the rear fan on it still blew really hot air out the rear floor third row vent (only rear vent)

So Am I to believe this is a rear heater only and it does not adjust temp with the front temp wheel adjuster? Or should it change temp with the front temp adjuster?

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
2009 KIA Sedona LX
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah mine does not have that, Just a rear fan speed control

·
Registered
2009 KIA Sedona LX
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The 2 buttons are for recircalate or fresh air

·
Registered
06 Sedona LX, 06 Sedona EX, 14 Forte EX, 11 Sportage EX, 11 Forte 5-door SX, 15 K900 VIP+
1,143 Posts
Are there controls on the headliner in the back seat, just behind the driver's seat?

·
Registered
06 Sedona LX, 06 Sedona EX, 14 Forte EX, 11 Sportage EX, 11 Forte 5-door SX, 15 K900 VIP+
1,143 Posts
That....is really strange. So you have a separate fan speed controller, but no way to control the temperature?

·
Registered
2009 KIA Sedona LX
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Other then that I'm liking the new van, Has low mileage 34k, and is in great shape with a year left of factory warranty. I'm taking it in next week for the improve door latch and computer flash recalls..

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
You could ask about it when you are at the dealer.

·
Registered
2009 Kia Sedona LX
1 Posts
Did you ever discover how it works? I just bought this van and have the same complaint. I can't seem to find anything out about it, and the dealership isn't being very helpful at all.

·
Registered
06 Grand Carnival
402 Posts
the rear heat is controled by the front temp when the rear control light is off........when the rear control light is on the heat is controlled bu the controll on the roof behind the drivers head.(acording to the manual)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts