Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to replace o2 sensors on the 2009 Sedona. I was able to locate 3 sensors but not able to find the 4th one. Does anyone have a manual where they all are located? What's the easiest to unplug the plugs? thanks.

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L, 17 Ford Edge Sport 2.7L V6, 15 Mustang 3.7L V6, 08 Harley Nightrain
10,842 Posts
I am looking to replace o2 sensors on the 2009 Sedona. I was able to locate 3 sensors but not able to find the 4th one. Does anyone have a manual where they all are located? What's the easiest to unplug the plugs? thanks.
Using the below link, please add location and vehicle (year & model) to your Profile/Account Details

eg.
USA
2019 Sportage 2.7L V6 SX turbo AWD

https://www.kia-forums.com/account/account-details

Forum Rules

Tip: after updating your info, hit “like” on this post, and it will serve as a prompt to remove it.

·
Registered
06 Grand Carnival
381 Posts
Which 3 did you find?
there is one in each of the exhaust manifolds, the rear one is hard to get to, the down stream ones are easily seen in the engine bay. The rear bank plugs are attached between the rear os the plenum chamber and the fire wall. the front O2 sensors are easily followed from the source.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts