Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Sportage V6 4WD
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys, anyone know where to order 2009 kia sportage mud flap replacements perhaps even ones that are nicer with text and a logo?

Any suggestions on what I can buy?

4wd v6 lx 2009 kia sportage

·
Registered
09 Kia sportage. 13 Mazda CX9, 05 Mazda6, 97 Mazda 626, 92 Probe GT Turbo.
169 Posts
I got a set off ebay for my 09 for like $48 shipped for the full set. They were listed for the non sportage without the body cladding which i have. But the ones they shipped out were def for the car's with the cladding as there was a gap all around. I emailed the seller, and they said that was the only style they had. So i ended up just re-drilling the holes so i could move them closer in to the body which worked perfect.

·
Registered
2007 sportage,2003 Saturn l300
1 Posts
same problem with mud flaps

bought oem flaps from Kia dealer for without cladding and had same problem!
There was a 3/4" gap at the top: mad:

·
Registered
09 Kia sportage. 13 Mazda CX9, 05 Mazda6, 97 Mazda 626, 92 Probe GT Turbo.
169 Posts
Im thinking that they only offered them for the Sportage's with cladding. But like i said in my original post, you can re-drill the holes, and get them snugged up against the body a bit better. Not 100% perfect, but to the point that no one would notice unless you were specifically looking.

I actually need to find a replacement front passenger side one now. That one didnt survive a rather large ice chunk i hit a few months back. :(

·
Registered
2009 Sportage LX V6 4WD, 2011 Mack GU813 405M
62 Posts
If you find someone with more than one set, shoot me a PM as I also need a front passenger, winter here is kicking my ass

·
Registered
10 Optima LX, 07 Rondo EX, 89 Chevy C1500
1,410 Posts
Im thinking that they only offered them for the Sportage's with cladding. But like i said in my original post, you can re-drill the holes, and get them snugged up against the body a bit better. Not 100% perfect, but to the point that no one would notice unless you were specifically looking.

I actually need to find a replacement front passenger side one now. That one didnt survive a rather large ice chunk i hit a few months back. :(
They were definitely available for with or without cladding, I installed more than a few sets. Getting a parts guy to get the correct ones was usually the problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts