Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2009/Kia Rondo /LX 2.4L
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.
I just got this Rondo for a super good price but it needs some cleaning which is not the issue. the issue i have is that the rear door i meen the truck door does not have a panal. when i first baught the car i thought it will be easier to find but to my surprise all i find is the complete door no panel seperate...
I call Kia parts and they want to charge 800$ + taxes for it meaning 920$ with taxes...so here i am asking for your help.. Can you direct me to a site where i can buy it. i checked all the known website in Canada and none has it. Maybe is the US a used part dealer might have it.. Help please as i can`t stand the skweeking noice the door makes when i am dring since there is no panel it`s metal to metal so you can imagine the rest..
thxs.

·
Super Moderator
1995 Procharged Mustang Cobra -- 2006 Grand Cheorkee limted Hemi.
4,426 Posts
Do you need a liftgate? Or the interior trim panel on the inside of it???? If you just need the lower part of the trim panel is only $127.00 here in the states? If you like I can ship you one? Will need your int trim code.

·
Registered
2009/Kia Rondo /LX 2.4L
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually need interior trim panel on the inside of it. i have th lift gate but from the inside you can see all the wires and the motor attached you it...If you have that how much would you charge?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts