Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I did some searching in the forums in here after my radio stopped working, and here is the breakdown of what I have attempted to do.

FMy radio does not work at all. Doesn't turn on, light up, etc. My USB port also doesn't work. Nothing else seems to be wrong in the car.

First: I checked the fuse labeled 'Audio', it was, in fact, blown. I replaced it. Still, not so much with the working.

Second: Disconnected my negative terminal, replaced, no worky. Checked fuse again, had not blown out again.

Third: (upon looking in these forums), I took the audio fuse out for 10 min, and then plugged it back in. Nope. Then I took out both the 'Room' and 'Memory' fuse and replaced them as well. Nogo.

Any recommendations on what the next step for me could be? I am past my 36k mi warranty for audio, and between 4 sons and my husband's Army paycheck - I really don't have the cash to take it in to be serviced right now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And I now see that I should have posted this in the Audio section - my bad, my attention to detail is a bit wonky.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
1 Participant
crystalrc
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing