Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Kia Sportage LX 2.0L Manual Transmission
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My power windows, power locks, overhead lights, dome light, radio, clock, and tail lights have all lost power. I checked all of the fuses connected to the parts that have gone out and I cannot find any wires that have issues so any ideas or solves would be very welcome.

·
Registered
6 Posts
If everything went at the same time, and nothing chewed through the wires, and BOTH fuse panels show nothing wrong, try thee two things:
  1. Check for a bad ground,
  2. Disconnecting the battery for a few minutes should reset everything. However, the radio may need to be re-initialized.
  • This is MOST important, though: Did you check BOTH of these fuse panels?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If everything went at the same time, and nothing chewed through the wires, and BOTH fuse panels show nothing wrong, try thee two things:
  1. Check for a bad ground,
  2. Disconnecting the battery for a few minutes should reset everything. However, the radio may need to be re-initialized.
  • This is MOST important, though: Did you check BOTH of these fuse panels?
View attachment 113154
Yes

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I checked both fuse panels atleast the fuses associated with the instruments and accessories that went out unless their is one in the engine that controls all of them and I not realize it but as far as I can’t tell there was no such fuse in the engine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts