·
Registered
2008 Kia Rio SX 4-Dr Sedan
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2008 Kia Rio SX

Always Garage Kept

92,735 Miles

Really Outstanding Condition / Very Well Kept Interior and Exterior (Like New)

All Kia Factory Recommended Maintenance Performed / Documented

New Battery / Catalytic Converter

Oil Changed Every 4K Miles

New Fuzion Tires and Alignment (Warranty)

Automatic Transmission / AM-FM CD / Power Windows-Door Locks / Alloy Wheels

Kia SX Package

I am selling the vehicle because I no longer want to make the payment and want to get a motorcycle. The vehicle gets some amazing gas mileage and you will not be disappointed. The vehicle is currently financed with GM Financial, they do not transfer vehicles and allow for someone to take over payments or life would be easy. You would need to secure your own financing.

I am asking only what is owed on the balance $6700.00 until 12/25/12.

I purchased it on 6/4/2011 from Crouse Ford in Taneytown, MD. I am the 2nd owner.

If you're interested in coming to take a look, please give me a call at 717-688-2034, I live in McSherrystown, near Delone Catholic High School.

Also, if you like the vehicle, your more than welcome to schedule a garage to look it over, I would encourage that but this is at your expense, not mine.
If you decide you like it and want it, I will be kind enough to send it out to be detailed if you like. Not that it needs it.

ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY !

You can email me at my office: [email protected]

We are in South Central Pennsylvania, next to Gettysburg, PA

·
Registered
2008 Kia Rio SX 4-Dr Sedan
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The Asking Price of our KIA is the actual balance owed from GM Financial. I am not asking anything about what is owed. Just wanted to stress that.

Also the Timing Belt, Water Pump and Belts have been changed at Gettysburg KIA Dealership right at 83, 940 Miles. They said it is standard that when the belt gets changed, they also change out the water pump and those external drive belts as well.

I will add this, I know what is owed and I am willing to add a few dollars out of my pocket to help get this sold. So I am open for discussion. I just need to get it sold ASAP.

Thanks,

Bill

1 - 2 of 2 Posts