Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

My car has just had a new turbo fitted but now the garage are telling me they cant get the car back to me for a month as it also needs a new rocker cover gasket, and they cant get one until near the end of the month.

I have tried looking on the web for one but cant find any in stock anywhere. Do any of you guys know where I might be able to get one?

My wife is due to give birth any day and we really need our car back

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
1995 Procharged Mustang Cobra -- 2006 Grand Cheorkee limted Hemi.
4,426 Posts
I guessing your not in the USA? Try a Kia dealership! Or try any Kia dealership thet might ship over the pond.

·
Registered
08 2.5 CRDI Sorento Titan Auto
1,878 Posts
SG Petch is a Kia dealer that trades on line in UK. They usually have most things from what I can see. Even if not in stock in UK, should be available from central parts in Germany I think. Especially if "VOR", they should be able to action a speedy delivery. (But maybe not, if you didn't have the turbo done at a dealer .... )

·
Registered
08 2.5 CRDI Sorento Titan Auto
1,878 Posts
Pre-facelift is original engine. All facelift models have the VGT upgrade. (Presuming UK spec.)

OH! 2007 VGT Turbo failure? Was yours subject to recall for turbo check and ECU upgrade and done? If you don't know, best to check. For some it required turbo oil feed test and possibly check/clear sump oil pick-up of debris. If latter not done, you may be "flogging dead horse (power)". Sorry if bearer of bad news.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts