Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Kia Sedonna
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 Kia Sedona, has a clicking noise behind the glove box, The AC and the heat both work fine. The clicking noise starts before the engine is started during and after you shut off the engine. Dealer wants 99.00 dollars to check it out, but they think it's the Mode Actuator or intake temp actuator?
Does anyone know how to replace this part?

btw, when rotating the control knob it get worse in the max AC and stops in the off position.

Does anyone have a manual for a 2006 Sedona, most part stores don't have these.

·
Registered
2004 kia sedona
17 Posts
It does sound like an actuator. Go the the kia tech website at www.kiatechinfo.com
it's free to register and you can look up just about anything on there. Spend some time and look around, lot's of info but it's kinda difficult to find what your looking for when you first start using it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know exactly what it is. Vino is right. its the actuator for your recirculate control on the A/C system not broken, but out of its track. I believe it is a TSB on KGIS. I put mine back in its track and no problems since. you can see it behind the glove box no need to remove. Lay in the passenger floorboard, look up and have someone toggle the A/C from max to fresh air and follow the sound. Its like one or two screws.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts