Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Sorento LX 4WD 5-Speed Manual 2005
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 Kia Sorento LX V6 3.5L 146K miles was well kept vehicle lady hit mailbox and I needed engine and some parts. Rest of what is good is for sale Will list Main items feel free to ask:

Again I am not privy to exact pricing and have not done much comparison. I am putting price by rules of venue and If you question or disagree feel free to ask

Automatic Transmission 5- speed with Torque Converter Was checked before removal both engine and tranny. Cycled and engaged through gears and had torque at wheels no problem. $350.00

Rear end with ABS i am almost certain. Whole assembly with brakes and stabilizers $300 These items were serviced as per KIA maintenance schedule

Steering Rack and Gear box plus components. $250

2 Driver side Doors with power windows and locks window glass and handles. No Panels but one not sure which at moment Bluish Gray paint an grayish interior $350.00 ea or $600.00 for both.

Back hatch Heated Glass Tinted Great shape with hardware $300.00

Other parts and interior, Dash A/C controls and Column. Passenger front door glass Side Rear kick glasses Can cut rear quarters and windows out. back or rocker skins if needed Roof and Rack

1 - 2 of 2 Posts