Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The cable broke at the inside door handle. Trying to figure out the part number for this assembly and best place to purchase part.

Thanks for any help.

·
Super Moderator
1995 Procharged Mustang Cobra, 2021 Sportage EX
4,527 Posts
The cables are part of the door latch. Give me the last 8 of your vin#, and I'll look one up for you at a discounted price. PM me if you like.

·
Super Moderator
1995 Procharged Mustang Cobra, 2021 Sportage EX
4,527 Posts
Brand new Kia latch with nation wide warranty. $95.00 is list price, yours for $70.00. Plus shipping. No tax if your not in MI. Kia part # is 81311 1G000. PM me if you want one.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your help. I was planning to order from kiapartsnow.com or kiapartsaccessories.com

·
Registered
1 Posts
The cables are part of the door latch. Give me the last 8 of your vin#, and I'll look one up for you at a discounted price. PM me if you like.
I have the same problem with my 2006 Kia Rio5 driver door. Do you still have access to the discounted part? I am new to this site, and am not really sure how this all works, so please pardon my delay if I do not respond promptly. Thank you in advance for any assistance and consideration you can give. By the way, my last 8 numbers of my VIN are 26075557

1 - 6 of 6 Posts