Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1.8 VW Passat, 2.0 Kia Magentis
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! This is Dimitris, a 2006.7 Magentis owner from Greece. I just wonder why there is no aftermarket kit of Projector headlights with led DRL for the Kia Optima/Magentis 2006.5 model? :(I've contacted several chinese manufacturers but the only thing I've succeded was just to take a promise from them that they'll contact me in the future if they'll produce it.

·
Registered
91eagletsi-06optima
86 Posts
6000ks

No need for euro styles, you should consider advance german tech 6000k hid. They fit oem projectors with 2 slim ballast, night driving will be enjoyable. They have a blue tint that the camera couldnt display

·
Registered
1.8 VW Passat, 2.0 Kia Magentis
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your post. I've already installed a 35W 6000K Maxlux Korean Hid Kit on the H7 headlamps and also 36 smd led bulbs on position lights. I'm planning to install PIAA bulbs on the H1 high-beams or the Philips Diamond Vision but I'm a bit worried if there'll be a heating problem on the plastic housings because of the wattaqge of the last ones (PIAA-Philips). The reason I was asking for DRL is because I believe that the car will look much better with embessed led modules on the headlamp's housings.:cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts