Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI People, I just bought my 2005 Kia Sorento a couple weeks ago and am having trouble locating custom Rubber floor liners or mats for the front and rear seats. I am in canada. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
I found a good source of custom mats/liners of many designs for the Sorento at www.calcarcover.com (California Car Cover) I recently purchased some thin clear vinyl mats to cover the Sorento mats so those mats wouldn't get dirty. Crazy huh?!!

Anyway, the mats were custom cut for the Sorento, not a one-size fits all deal. I like them a lot. Calcarcover has all types of mats from rubber to carpet to 'catch-all' to diamond plate...all CUSTOM cut to fit your Sorento. They also carry the hard to find Dash Mat to protect your dash. This is also custom made for Sorento and includes custom cut-out for the passenger airbag and auto headlights sensor, if so equipped.

Check out their web site and look around or order a free catalog. I'm sure you'll find something you will like there. Good luck!

·
Registered
2008 VW Tiguan (sold my Sorento)
355 Posts
Have a look on e-bay, put in Kia Sorento and then go to the "buy now" pages (you'll find them down the bottom of any of the initial pages that come up.

Cheers

Derek

·
Registered
26 Posts
i got mine both front and rear from the dealer in downsview. it fits really well. as for the hump in the back seat, i picked up a small rectangular mat that matches the other floor mat color from crappy tire. works out pretty good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts