Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!!

I'm considering purchasing a 2005 Kia Sportage. I've test drove it recently, and I am liking it. However, I would like some advice from other Sportage owners. If anyone could help me out please, greatly appreciated !!

Thanks !

·
Registered
9 Posts
Bought my first Sportage around 2 months ago. Bought it used, 2001 model, have had a few problems. You get that with used rides. But I LOVE IT. Little convertible 4x4. It's like driving a little match-box car. I like a ride I can connect to. You can do this with a KIA, it becomes an extension, kinda like an extra arm. Sounds weird I know, but these little rides just steal your heart. Bren

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've had my Sportage 2.0 CRDI XS in Black for two weeks now. I have to say it is really fantastic, great value for money and a well thought out car.

I would really reccomend it to anyone but would suggest knocking the price down. I negotiated a Sportage 2.0 CRDI XS in Black with reversing sensors fitted for £16200. Just say that you have seen lower prices on the web and your local dealer should price match.

Regards

Matt

·
Registered
1 Posts
Go for it. You will not regret it. I bought mine about six weeks ago, convert from Toyota. My new 2005 Kia Sportage has nothing to wish or ask from Toyota, Honda, etc. It has lots more!!! Was considering a Honda CRV but once you consider all the STANDARD safety features, warranty and reviews praising it, it's a no-brainer.

I got the base model, LX with stick shift loaded with lots of features that would cost you several thousands more at Honda or Toyota. The car is so friendly, the interfaces are intuitive, not the absolute best looking SUV on the road, but very "handsome" and makes lots of people turn their heads to look. I have fun seating at restaurants and watching everyone go by looking at it trying to figure out what it is. All my friends and coworkers cannot believe it is a Kia. My boss said my engine was a lot smoother and quieter than her Lexus LX330 SUV.

This car is so nice and so much fun to drive, I learned to drive stick shift with it in ONE (1) day!!!

Don't take my word... just read the expert, professional reviews at edmunds.com or yahoo cars and you'll know what I'm talking about.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Best 2005 Sportage must be the CDi model. Although the most expensive of the available options, it is best value for money!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts