Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I am a new owner of a 2005 Kia Sportage EX V6 2WD. It's black cherry with the black leather luxury package. I really love it!

I just had a hitch put on the back due to needing a new bike rack (old spare-tire mounted rack wouldn't work on this vehicle). Due to searching the internet for this type of stuff, I've been looking at loads of sites with KIA Sportage accessories. It's a bit of a bummer that a lot of them only have accessories that go up to the 2002 model. :(

Anyway, I was looking at the KIA front mask for the Sportage. Does anyone have this on their vehicle and if possible can you point me to a pic of it online? I'd really like to see it on a pic showing the whole vehicle, not just the partial pic of it on the front end.

Thanks!

Sparks

·
Registered
car
4,208 Posts
Welcome to the site. Congrats on the new Sportage. I havnt seen a full picture of a Sportage with a front mask on it so I cant help ya out there but here is a link to some 05 Sportage accessories. The name is Kiapartpeople.com and I have ordered from them and they are great.
05 Sportage accessories

·
Registered
2006 Kia Sportage
84 Posts
Yeah, I just bought my Sportage, and was looking at www.kia.com to look at accessories becasue the dealer said that you can look at them online before you buy them, but I guess it's not true. As of now, the only way to see what kind of accessories you can get, is by calling the parts department and seeing how much it is and see if they can find a picture of it somewhere, becasue apparently the parts manager looked it up and found a picture, but didn't show me I also have been looking around online for accessories on google and ebay, and there doesn't seem to be any.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts