Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2005 kia spectra
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need new front driver side door for 2005 kia spectra ex ,do all 2006- 2009 kia spectra ex front doors fit my 2005 kia spectra ex with no modifications

·
Registered
09 kia spectra ex,04 Neon,04 Chry. T&C, 08 Pontiac G6 gt
1,896 Posts
According to "Pull-a-Part" Interchange parts listings. They show the 2004.5 thru 2009 as MAY interchange. Found this thru a Google search for part interchange listings. You may want to do similar or stop at your local salvage yard as they have the Crash parts interchange and depending how you ask, can give you more precise info.
Hope this helps :)

Also you should include if you are needing (wanting) the same door controls(power window/lock,etc) Of what your car has.

·
Registered
09 kia spectra ex,04 Neon,04 Chry. T&C, 08 Pontiac G6 gt
1,896 Posts
thank you mia kia
You're very welcome. Not many folks here would be looking for such a part on their own for a replacement job like that, most would have a body shop handle that. And probably why so few responses. You are in a good area to find such being in a tri state area and probably not such rust prone as where I am!
Good hunting on getting that door and hope things work out well for you!:)

·
Registered
2005 kia spectra
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes i drove in the winter with door not lined up correctly and it rusted to where it looks hiduous

·
Registered
2009 Kia Spectra EX
7 Posts
Best thing is to either check amazon fitment or ask Ebay seller, because ebay sellers don't want to send you wrong item and then complaint about the wrong item has been sent.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts