Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Kia Spectra5 Hatchback
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tax season is coming up so I will have a little bit of money to spend. I am looking for the driver and passenger seats for a 2005-06 Kia Spectra5, black with grey design (kinda like the Black Air Jordan 3's). The driver seat leans to one side because it was hit on that side. I bought it salvaged, still driving with that seat. The passenger side seat rocks back and forth. Maybe it's needs a new seat track? Beats me. But if you can keep an eye out or want to sell me one laying around hit me up.

-Doom

·
Registered
09 kia spectra ex,04 Neon,04 Chry. T&C, 08 Pontiac G6 gt
2,068 Posts
For some added help for you in your searches that may help you get the things you need.....
I'm pretty sure the seats from a Spectra sedan and the seat frame to the floor are the same as the Spectra 5 hatch. And not quite as sure but the front doors may also be the same as the sedan model of similar years. Yours just doesn't have a trunk like a sedan.

I'm sure Moderator Dave can confirm this when he comes around again.

·
Super Moderator
2008 SpectraSX, 2014 Optima LX,2006 Jeep Liberty, Linux Mint Mate
6,887 Posts
I currently have a 2008 Spectra SX but owned a 2006 Spectra SX (4 door version of Spec5) The seats for the 2005 and 2006 are the same on the SX models... They are not the same fabric as the other models... I found a bunch of parts for my SX at a local "pull-a-part" yard and another place to search is "car-part.com" ... The 2007~2009 SX seats would bolt in and look good...
Be sure to drain and refill the automatic transmission fluid (Diamond type III) and also replace the timing belt (very important) and you will have a very reliable car for many miles...
Dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts