Kia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've searched all over the internet and would greatly appreciate a daigram of the stereo wires in the 04 model. I bought a harness and they sold me the wrong one but its for my sisters car so i was in a rush to get her her car back and figured i would just cut the cars harness and splice the wires until I can't figure out which wire is which, the only 2 i know i have are the goldish with red strip which is main power and the black, which is ground. Please someone that knows or has a harness, go check and make a list.

· Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,196 Posts
to find speaker colors front and rear just go into trunk for rears and look at the color wires going into speakers. then take off door panel for fronts check what color wires are going into it. then you should be able to figure the rest out!

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i went to circuit city to pick up a harness so i could buy then return it since i already cut the stock harness, but i left my wallet in my car and it was a pain in the ass to get alll the way to the back to the garage so i ended up not buying it. But ya, right now I can turn the key and the radio will light up and u hear it do something then shut off, with just the yellow and the ground plugged in.. and i Have the yellow plugged into the goldish wire with a red strip.

· Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,196 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well I got a shop to do it for like 20 buxx, turns out i had all the wires right in the end, they told me I blew out a fuse thats why it wasnt staying on, I cant tell u which way the wires are right now, cuz my sister has that car im driving my 04 spectra, I'll be able to let you know when she comes back from college

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.