Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2003 KIA Sorento LX
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello and thank you for this nice forum.

I purchased a 2003 Sorento LX from a co workers mother. It is a one owner with 140,000 miles allways serviced at the KIA dealer.

She wrecked it and only had liability insurance on it. The repair shop wanted $5,000.00 to repair it.

She ended up in a culvert and damaged the driver fender, bumper, washer bottle, blew a tire off the rim and ruined the rim, cracked the radiator, and it won't turn to the right on a tight turn.

I found manuals with dimensions for many models on the kia website but not one for the 2003 Sorento.

Does anyone have a lead on where to find one or a manual that includes these dimensions?

Thank you.

Sorry I accidently posted this first in the wrong section!

Attachments

·
Registered
2003 KIA Sorento LX
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you I had seen that one but also saw more detailed ones for other models that showed bird,s eye views with dimensions of the front end. I would even buy a book or online manual if there was one available. I only gave $500.00 for the car and i don't think it is as bad as the estimate says. I understand the body shop has to make it right but I bought it for my son who is going to be 16 in 2014 so it doesn't have to be perfect.

·
Registered
I now drive a 2003 S-10 Had an 03 LX 3.5 Sorento
2,477 Posts
That is directly off the KGIS (Kia Global Information Site).
If there is a body shop manual it wasn't on the site. You can buy a shop manual from Helm the manual company but I don't know how detailed body wise it goes into.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts