Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
07' Sedona, 10' Forte Sed. SX
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had a 2003 Sedona for 2 yrs.now...love it ...but the suspension...yeowww!!! I could lose fillings in the thing on a rough road. My friend has a 2002 LX and it rides much smoother!?!? Does anyone else experience this?? I mean ... it's nice and sporty, but when it hits ruts in the road all the seats shake and squeak in the van. I keep the rears folded down. I also tried lowering the air pressure in the tires...35psi. was wayyy tooo hard. 32 front...30 rear...is the best ride I can manage. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is annoying me !!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have exactly the same problem with the hard suspension. I also have to fold down the rear seats to shut them up from the rattles and squeaks. I am trying to get to the back rest anchors to lube them. Will try in the warmer weather. Good luck.

·
Registered
07' Sedona, 10' Forte Sed. SX
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Been there ..... done that .... the seats are really complicated. I lubed what I could with spray grease and WD- 40 .... everything smelled bad and the seat backs still chatter like crazy every time I sink into a Pennsylvania pothole...which is about every 6 ft.!!! The Sorento I just bought rides velvety smooth. I looked at the springs...thinner with more windings... I wonder if this suspension could be improved.???? I like everything about the Sedona.... but there's got to be a way to a smoother ride!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts