Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Daugther and I Both had Kias and the timing belts broke after 60,000 miles and cause unrepairable damage to the engines and was fixed by the 100,000 warranty.

Kia should of made a strong statement if the belt is not replace the engine will go to pieces and will be ruin.

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,116 Posts
Originally posted by wtetersr@Jan 2 2005, 10:55 PM
My Daugther and I Both had Kias and the timing belts broke after 60,000 miles and cause unrepairable damage to the engines and was fixed by the 100,000 warranty.

Kia should of made a strong statement if the belt is not replace the engine will go to pieces and will be ruin.

I believe they do. at my service department they have signs up everywhere saying replace timing belt at 60,000 or void warrinty and major engine damage. they are not lieing if belt break by by engine.... plus everythime i go in for any service they are telling me oh its almost time well that was the last time i went there i have 120,000 and never changed my belt im on borrowed time....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 2 of 2 Posts