Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a repair manual for my sporty. Chilton and Hayes don't sell one at my auto stores, they said they weren't made. I saw you can get one online, but hate buying from a site that could screw me over. Does anyone have any good sites I can use. I need to find out about my rear wheel. Someone said sounds like my bearings are bad, but 3 different auto stores tell me three different things.

·
Super Moderator
2008 SpectraSX, 2014 Optima LX,2006 Jeep Liberty, Linux Mint Mate
6,922 Posts
And all three auto parts stores have salesmen that combined probably know less than you do...
There are a few good guys here on the forum (upyourkia) (GottaCruse) to mention a few that know their KIAs.. upyourkia knows suspension issues like yours..

Info on your Sportage is available FREE here..
kiatechinfo.com
The site is kinda cranky so to successfully log on you MUST use the below..

1 Microsoft windows (98/XP/Vista/7/8)

2 Microsoft Internet Explorer (ver6~9) Newer versions may require the "compatibility mode" turned on

3 Adobe SVG (scaled vector graphics) installed

4 a USA zip code

5 a valid e-mail for the site to send you your password.

NO MACs, NO Linux, No Firefox/Safari/Chrome...
Dave

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
www.kiatechinfo.com

I have tried to use this site, it doesn't let me get past the terms page where you are to check the box. I am new to this site, is there a way to contact the other members directly, I really need some help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
sir:
where can i have free OBD-II file for my kia 2002 sportage? i own a surplus unit. when i try our local kia dealer for a dignostics service, they have none.

Butuan City, PHILIPPINES

1 - 5 of 5 Posts