Kia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2002 Kia Rio wipers are unsynchronized; they crash into each other when I turn them on. They were working fine last week in the rain now today they won't work.

Does anyone know what causes this and is there a way to fix it? Its Christmas Eve today and I know I won't get anyone at the Kia dealer help me.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,127 Posts
Originally posted by dorim@Dec 24 2004, 12:10 PM
My 2002 Kia Rio wipers are unsynchronized; they crash into each other when I turn them on. They were working fine last week in the rain now today they won't work.

Does anyone know what causes this and is there a way to fix it? Its Christmas Eve today and I know I won't get anyone at the Kia dealer help me.

Thanks!

ok now we can fix it. look at the wipers from the outside of car as you would if you were to cahnge them. go to where it starts near the hood there will be a bolt holding the wiper arm on. loosen it and move the wiper up a little. do it with one first see if it corrects it if not do the same to the other one.

If that isnt it the wrong size wipers are on it prolly to big!

hope this helps!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by 1fastkia@Dec 24 2004, 05:01 PM
ok now we can fix it. look at the wipers from the outside of car as you would if you were to cahnge them. go to where it starts near the hood there will be a bolt holding the wiper arm on. loosen it and move the wiper up a little. do it with one first see if it corrects it if not do the same to the other one.

If that isnt it the wrong size wipers are on it prolly to big!

hope this helps!

Thanks for the reply. Now I have a different problem, the wipers totally stopped working. I can hear the wiper motor when I turn them on and if I hold the wiper in my hand it starts to move, but that is all that happens.
Do you have any idea what that could be?
Thanks,
Dori

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.