Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am new here. I am one of the very happy kia owners i bought my car in 2002 with 15000 miles on it and i have put 40,000 miles on it myself. I have not had any problems with it. I LOVE MY CAR!!!!! Although when i bought the car it only came with the audio manual and the fuse panel cover was missing. I was wondering if anybody could scan me a copy of the fuse panel or direct me to a site to get one, I dont care about the cover i just need to know which fuses go to what lol
Brandy221
Very satisfied
Kia owner

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,121 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello, I am new here. I am one of the very happy kia owners i bought my car in 2002 with 15000 miles on it and i have put 40,000 miles on it myself. I have not had any problems with it. I LOVE MY CAR!!!!! Although when i bought the car it only came with the audio manual and the fuse panel cover was missing. I was wondering if anybody could scan me a copy of the fuse panel or direct me to a site to get one, I dont care about the cover i just need to know which fuses go to what lol
Brandy221
Very satisfied
Kia owner

No, Brandy you need the cover. It serves a purpose besides telling you the fuse ID. It protects the fuses from the elements. Call Kia and order a new one if they are still available or go to a junk yard.
Anyway, under the fuse cover are just number id's. you will need the owners manual to tell you what fuse goes to where.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts