Kia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this car about 2 yrs ago with 11,000 miles. I now have about 40,000 miles, i have had minor problems with the door windows, battery, check engine light staying on, air bag light on, cigarette lighter popping fuses. Now it will not start it acts like it is not getting any gas, I have checked all the fuses, pulled a plug its getting fire, still will not start does anyone have any suggestions. As you can probably tell i am very fustrated with this car!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by carl@Nov 10 2004, 05:13 AM
I bought this car about 2 yrs ago with 11,000 miles. I now have about 40,000 miles, i have had minor problems with the door windows, battery, check engine light staying on, air bag light on, cigarette lighter popping fuses. Now it will not start it acts like it is not getting any gas, I have checked all the fuses, pulled a plug its getting fire, still will not start does anyone have any suggestions. As you can probably tell i am very fustrated with this car!
Replace the Crank Position Sensor.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2001 KIA OPTIMA with 48,000 miles. And I was told today that I need a new transmission. Thank God it is in warranty and I will have a new Transmission next week. All cars have problems. I have a 2000 S430 that drive me to the garage more often than my KIA OPTIMA which i bought in 2004 with 58,600 miles for 36K

·
Registered
51 Posts
Thanks for your honest opinion.

Guess very few cars are actually faultless. May be there are those driving expensive models just too shy to admit. Quite sceptical to believe affordable cars are always more problematic because I increasingly notice those cars on-tow or in the workshop are mostly not the value-for-money brands.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts