Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:57:

So I saw alot of stereo install threads, but I didn't see the one I need. How do I remove the Dash Trim to get to the stereo to remove it? Once I get the trim off, I'm home free! Anyone got any ideas????

·
Registered
car
4,209 Posts
I got this info from someone who paid to get kiatechinfo.com. Sorry there are no pics. Hope this helps ya out....

on your center consol where your shifter is:
the plate over your shifer snaps out with a screwdriver. remove that.

then you will see 2 screws. that removes the piece behind your shifter.

the u can take out your center floor consol by removeing the necessary screws (8)

the consol where the radio is snapps out with a scredriver. it just takes a little force and play..LOL

**the consol for the radio has lips that go under the floor consol. this is y i told u how to remove the consol... so u don't break anything the first time. it may not even be necessary to remove the floor consol.

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,980 Posts
Originally posted by Spec SX@Aug 8 2005, 08:55 PM
I got this info from someone who paid to get kiatechinfo.com. Sorry there are no pics. Hope this helps ya out....

on your center consol where your shifter is:
the plate over your shifer snaps out with a screwdriver. remove that.

then you will see 2 screws. that removes the piece behind your shifter.

the u can take out your center floor consol by removeing the necessary screws (8)

the consol where the radio is snapps out with a scredriver. it just takes a little force and play..LOL

**the consol for the radio has lips that go under the floor consol. this is y i told u how to remove the consol... so u don't break anything the first time. it may not even be necessary to remove the floor consol.
NICE! Two thumbs WAY up my man! Great info! :thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts