Kia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The check engine light just came on and I went to Auto Zone to check the codes for free. Codes P0171 System to Lean (Bank 1) & P0455 (Evap) Emission System Leak "Large". I also noticed that when I push the over drive button it says (OD Off) on the dash. Before, the OD light would come on but with out the "Off" light on. The car appears to be running fine when up to speed but a little rough at idle. Any ideas??

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,100 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The OD light does come on ,but it says OD and then on the bottom of OD it says OFF.?Also will I smell an exhaust leak? Anyone have a 2000Sephia bumper to sell?

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,100 Posts
you might not smell an exhaust leak you might just be able to hear it. and yes when you hit that little button on the gear shifter it shuts off the overdrive gear ratio and the light illuminates to tell you that you shut it off. this is what is supposed to happen.
on the bumper lol i got one as you can see. its got a ding on the lower part of it. and will need paint. it has green but its a bit chipped id let go of it for say 50 + shipping. stock bumper
thats if you want a stock bumper i might be in the very near future be selling the bumper you see in my pic.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.