Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 4 months ago I replaced the plugs and wires becuz when I started the car and put it in gear it would run extremely rough nad the check engine light was on. Since then, the car take a notion to die without any warning signs. I have to pull to the side, put the car in park, take the key out of the ignition, put it back in and it starts right back up. I have been dealing with this as well as the car not starting (doesn't matter if it has been sitting and cold or running and hot). I have to take the key out of the ignition and put it back in and then it starts right up. Recently, I was accelorating and the car jerked (like I had been hit from behind) and I looked down and the Engine Light had come on (this entire time with the car dieing and not starting the engine light had not come on). It seems to run down the road just fine. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I seem to have a similar problem with my 2001 Kia Sephia. Was the problem ever resolved? We've also replaced the plugs and tried a few other things but no success. Any suggestions?

Thank you,
RG

1 - 3 of 3 Posts