Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
KIA Borrego Mohave DVD Player with GPS navigation and 7 Inch Digital HD touchscreen + Bluetooth

Your Price:US$ 489.00
Model: QL-KIA340
Weight: 7000 g

Key Features
Original factory panel design, original wire harness and plug compatibility, you do not need to cut any wire of your car.
Built-in GPS navigation receiver
16 kinds of Main Menu Languages, including EN,Deutsch,Fransais, Espanol,Italiano,Cesky,Dansk,Norsk,Portuguese,Finland,Pyccknn……
7.0" 16:9 800*480 HD Digital LCD Touchscreen
Dual Zone function
Steering Wheel Control
Built-in Bluetooth
BT Music
TV tuner
Radio tune: AM FM
Anti-shock
E-book
SD, USB port 
4*50w output
2 AV output, Aux audio and video input
RCA audio output

Review About Our QL-KIA340 On kia-forums
http://www.kia-forums.com/kia-mohave-borrego/56496-aftermarket-dvd-navigation-radio-combo.html

Hi, I bought a chinease DVD with GPS for my Mohave '09, it is working fine since 09.2010, those chinease are realy good, they provide cable convertor so you don't have to cut the original wires, they also sent the tool to that helped me to remove the original radio without damaging the face plastic, by the way, I installed it by myself, no need to pay for the installation. following is the link of the site where I bought it online, if you need any help please don't be hesistated to contact me:

KIA Borrego Mohave DVD Player with GPS navigation and 7 Digital HD touchscreen + Bluetooth KIA Borrego DVD Player,KIA Borrego DVD GPS,KIA mohave Navigation system [QL-KIA340]
By ------jalal.sufan

Order Now:KIA Borrego Mohave DVD Player with GPS navigation and 7 Inch Digital HD touchscreen + Bluetooth KIA Borrego DVD Player,KIA Borrego DVD GPS,KIA mohave Navigation system

Buy More,Get More:Autodvdgps Free Gifts | Qualir Free Gifts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Password for the System Configuration setup menu

hi, what is the password for the system configuration in the setup menu? on other hand, i just installed a rear view camera, but the camera view is not openning automatically when i put reverse, in order to view the camera display, i have to manually press the "CCD" icon in the main menu, please advice how to make it automatically displayed.

my device is [QL-KIA340]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts