Kia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Kia Spectra
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening all ! I just purchased my first "car" of any kind in years and can't wait to pick her up tomorrow night. My 2005 Spectra is being prepped as of this note and I just wanted to say Hi before inundating you all with "stupid new guy" questions. I've been a truck guy for most of my life aside from a penchant for early mustangs. That's it for now, you'll get tired of me soon enough.
Glad I found you !
Buc

·
Registered
car
4,208 Posts
Welcome to the site. Congrats on the new Spectra. I have a 05 Spectra and its great. I was once a truck guy too. Then went to a SUV and now the Spectra. It was a little different at first but I got used to it. The only stupid question is the one not asked. :)

·
Registered
2005 Kia Spectra
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome. It's kinda' interesting that you would post first since mine is very similar to yours except that it's the darker blue and an LX instead of the SX. The only options added to mine so far are cruise, spoiler and alloys but I'm looking forward to seeing what I can do with it. I'm a district manager for a large auto parts chain so I have pretty much unlimited availability to "goodies" ! I'll start with the "bolt-ons" and see where you guys lead me, it should be fun.
Thanks again, Buc

·
Registered
2005 Kia Spectra
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the good wishes everyone, Got her home and she's awesome ! I do need to clarify my earlier misstatement, it's an Ex not an LX, told you I was new to all this. :blush: Still trying to figure out why it's not equipped with keyless.
Waiting for a response from the dealer since Kia's website shows it standard on all EX's.
I'll get some pics tomorrow and see how long it takes me to post them.
Wish me luck,
Buc'

1 - 8 of 8 Posts